Monday, June 2, 2008

Our 8th Anniversary!


Peter surprised me with a 2 day trip to Victoria for our 8th Anniversary this year in May! He's so wonderful! And so are Grandma and Grandpa who watched Eben and Kivi and Auntie Tonya and Uncle Chris who made a home for Jasper and Opal! Grandma and Grandpa took pictures so when we got back we were able to see what Eben and Kivi were doing at the same time we were in Canada. Here are my favorites:



Eben (aka Superman) getting his face painted. Kivi opted for no paint on her face.

My handsome hubby and I at the sunken gardens at Butchart Gardens. 
I cried when I saw them. They are sooo beautiful! And no, I'm not even pregnant.

Eben and Kivi on the swings.

Our "in love" pose.

Eben and Kivi at Celebration park.

My new favorite flower, English Daisies. They had them everywhere.

Peter in front of Craigdarroch Castle.

Lying in the meadow of daisies by the castle. It was so peaceful and gorgeous!  Later, we went to a farmer's market on China St. and Peter bought me a cool silk skirt and top for Mother's Day. When we got home the kids showed us all the great things they did and Mother's Day pictures they made - it was so cute! I love being a Mommy. And I love our family! 

Thank you Grandma, Grandpa, Auntie Tonya, Uncle Chris, Marlee, Madison and Emma! 
We had a great weekend!

1 comment:

Tiffany Nevil said...

i love that picture of you in the field of daisies amber! i think heaven will be like that. we'll get to roll around in fields of daisies!