Saturday, June 2, 2012

Our Home in May

April showers bring May...ranaculas! One of my favorite flowers I've been trying to grow for years finally bloomed!

Jasper and Opal have been working on counting money. Counting by ones, fives and tens is way more fun when we get to play "store".

Time for Indian Stew Packets! Warm weather means we get to go outside more, have bonfires to burn all the fallen branches and get really dirty!

Berg and Mama by the lake eating our packet dinner.

The dining/home school room is finished! Well, it has been for a while except for a naughty little electrical outlet, but now that Peter fixed it we can finally say, "It's done!" Here's the finished product of a bedroom removal turned into a living room that officially turned our home from a three bedroom into a two bedroom home.

I would still like to replace the china hutch in the corner with something else. I just don't know what yet.


The garden is growing! Hee hee hee hee!

2 comments:

Momacita said...

It looks like you've had better weather in Washington in May than we did in California. They refer to June here as "June gloom", and now they've coined a new phrase for us for May - "May gray".

Your hard work and green thumb are paying off. What a beautiful ranacula! And maybe there will be some lettuce and veggies left that we can enjoy when we come this summer.
I love you,
Momacita

Tiffany Nevil said...

Those are some of my favorite flowers too Abby! The blasted slugs ate them when I planted them though. Cursed creatures! The house looks so amazing. You guys have done an impeccable job. I love it! I wish I could jump into the pictures and hang out with you. I loved interrupting your days ;)

Miss you Johnsons!~