Saturday, January 31, 2015

The Big Huge Belly




Each one of our babies has had a belly photoshoot with the big brothers and sisters and Baby Bear was no exception. The hard part was fitting in all those siblings! This was an all day adventure. We set up a white sheet and Dada snapped and made silly faces and we bribed with candy treat and finally, we seemed to have a good one. Hooray! Belly photoshoot done. Now Baby Bear can go up on the belly wall!


For kicks I had all the kids kiss Baby Bear and this was a way easier task than sitting still and smiling and I love the picture.

 We have another pregnancy tradition of taking a picture every month of the growing belly. This time we were a little late getting the early month pictures, but from then on, we managed to get the rest on time. The ninth month picture was actually taken the night before Baby Bear was born! (I had lost my mucus plug that day, so I was pretty sure it was going to happen soon.)


This is the biggest I have ever gotten with a pregnancy. From month six on many people asked if we were sure we weren't having twins! I'm pretty sure it was all those cupcakes.






No comments: