Thursday, January 25, 2018

Flint's Super Fast Birth!


Baby Hula decided to come 5 days late!  My latest baby. I was getting pretty uncomfortable those last couple of days (well, weeks really) and on the 7th I just felt tired and rested all day. That evening I helped the kids with schoolwork and Dada drove Eben and Kivi to youth group. About half an hour after Dada got back I had a huge contraction! We already had the hot tub in our room filled with salt water and ready for the birth, so Dada took the cover off, I got on my suit top and got in. The whole rest of the labor and birth is on the video. He comes in 7 minutes.
7:54 pm. 7 pounds, 10 ounces. 20 inches. Handsome as all get out.

The midwives and Eben and Kivi came about 20 minutes later. I delivered the placenta and Kivi cut the cord.  

Welcome, Flint Swauger Johnson!
We are so excited to finally meet you, Baby Hula! Love Potion #9! Our sixth boy! What Dada prayed for you as you are being born is so perfect! You are so loved! We can't wait to see how God will use you for His glory!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful! Congrats Johnson family!