Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Kivi's California

Kivi's own blog about her and Eben's first week alone with Poppie and Nonnie in California:

California is the best place that I know of. I stayed with Poppie and Nonnie. It was fun! I slept in the sewing room. I didn't have to bring so much stuff because Nonnie bought a bunch of clothes for me. I liked taking Cody on walks. Me and Eben took turns. Nonnie went with us. We took a plane with Poppie. It took three hours. I liked swimming in the pool too! I didn't bring a life jacket, but they had an inner tube and a boogie board. Every morning we had Lucky Charms! We went to Legoland. There I rode my first rollercoaster. I played with Polly Pockets. Buggy had a bunch.


This is me riding a horse on a ride in Legoland.


This is all of us building onto a castle at an aquarium at Legoland.


I drove a car!


This is the candy shop. We bought Bubba and Opal candy.


This is us at the beach.


Here we are playing tag with the waves.


We made cupcakes at the cupcake shop.


This is us with our cupcakes.


We played with Buggy's dollhouse.


We swam in the pool 2 or 3 times a day.


I played with Cody at the park.

No comments: