Thursday, January 5, 2012

The Kid's Pageant!

December 17 & 18th the kids put on their Christmas pageant. They were so great. And our family was so wonderful coming to support them on Sat. night. Miss Nikki is so encouraging to every kid and tries to give them all the parts they want. Kivi sang a mini trio with Mellie and Grace. She was so confident.

Eben sang a little solo. He was awesome. The boy can carry a tune!

And all three big kids were in "the dance number", a jazzy little song called Perfect for the Part. Jasper rocked it!


Opal was a sheep again along with all of the 2-4 year olds and sang Away in a Manger. It's been a Lake City tradition for years and years I guess. And it's no wonder why, it's the cutest thing ever. She'd been wanting to wear this huge white princess dress forever so I told her she could at the pageant. She was so happy!


When Miss Nikki asked Eben if he wanted to be a shepherd, he said he'd rather be an angel. So he got his wish. He's one happy angel here.


Cute cousins!

Our super, great supportive family! Thanks for coming to see all of our events!

3 comments:

Tiffany Nevil said...

What's this? No video? GASP! He he he he...I believe you that it was great. I love that your whole family participates in this! It'll make for such great memories as they grow up.

Rachel said...

So cute! I love following your blog :) Your kids are so adorable! xoxo

Momacita said...

I love Opal's fancy sheep costume - so cute! Way to command the stage girl!!!! I know the kids worked hard on the Perfect for the Part song. Can't wait to see the video when I come in February. How come my grandkids are the cutest ones up there? It doesn't seem fair does it?
Love you so much,
Momacita