Saturday, September 12, 2015

Jasper's California

We went swimming at Poppie and Nonnie's house. The next day we went to the pool and then we swam and I learned how to dive and Opal was training how to swim. Everybody went bowling and I got 3rd place. Uncle Kookie got last. We just hanged out for the rest of the day.  The next day we went to the beach and went swimming. We dug holes and got an ice cream cone and made some friends. Then we left. The next day while we were in the car Nonnie and Poppie told us we were going to a park but we actually went to Knott's Berry Farm. We had fun there and I got my Jasper rock and saw lots of geodes. My favorite ride was Supreme Scream. The next day we swam in Nonnie and Poppie's pool. Later that evening we set up a blanket at a 4th of July party. Uncle Kookie and Buggy came and while we were waiting for them Opal got her face painted and we got kettle corn and I ate all of it at the fireworks show. All of their friends came to the party.



No comments: