Saturday, April 25, 2009

Pre-Easter Fun

The week before Easter we crammed in as many Eastery activities as we could. As a bonus, some of those days were gorgeous and we were able to play outside for the first time in a long time!!  Eben put on his own egg hunt in the yard for Jasper and Kivi and photographed it himself.  Crystal let us join her at the YMCA for their toddler gym egg hunt. The foam pit was a big hit! And we went to the Lebow's church for their egg hunt/story/craft/cookie time. And of course we had to  dye some eggs. Well, Eben and Kivi dyed eggs, Jasper smashed them. And we did Resurrection Eggs every other day. The kids love them!! Plus, it's a great way of teaching them the story of Jesus dying on the cross and coming back to life. A confusing concept. But they can tell the story all by themselves when reminded by a toy donkey or piece of leather in an egg!
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mashel said...

I love your new header pictures, man you must have an excellent professional photography to get so many great pictures. What's her name, I'd love to hire her! (ha ha)And how long did it take to get so many good photos? At least an hour I'm sure!And I love her fancy professional background! Ha ha I crack myself up! I do love the pictures and I love the new collages. Did you download the new Picasa for Mac?