Sunday, June 28, 2020

Kivi's D.C. Trip with Nonnie!

Sept. 21-28th 
This past September, my amazing Nonnie took me on one of her D.C. tour trips!! I hadn't been to the east coast before, and I got to have some cool experiences. Everywhere we went was interesting, but I really loved the National Cathedral and Historic Triangle. We visited too many places for me to remember, but here are the highlights!

Danica and I at Monticello

Scraping hides in Jamestown

The Capital building!

In the Library of Congress

Museum of the Bible

The Reflection Pond at sunset

Lincoln's Memorial with Nonnie

Arlington National Cemetery 

Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History with Kylee and Hailey

The tall stack of books about Abraham Lincoln

Iwo Jima Memorial

This might have been my favorite place, the National Cathedral!

National Air and Space Museum

No comments: