Sunday, January 30, 2011

Scooping and Celebrating!

The kids had lots of fun scooping, drawing faces and watching Dada and I carve their pumpkins. Sadly, we didn't get a picture of the finished product. I meant to, but in only 3 days - they were filled with mold and soggy. So we had to throw them out. That's ok. They fulfilled their purpose and didn't stay around the house as unnecessary clutter like other crafts tend to do.


This year for my 35th birthday I was in Spokane! A group of some new girlfriends from Lake City (and some old friends too!) went to a Beth Moore conference. It was more like a Biblestudy, but it was fun. I love worshipping God with lots of other people who love Him and seek Him out too! He is so amazing! And Beth has some great little stories, has a cute accent and really digs into the Word! We stayed at my friend Beckie (who is now my mentor!)'s house in Spokane. And on Oct. 29th I woke up to balloons and a party hat she had gotten for me. That morning we went to Starbucks (for about 2 hours - so nice and relaxing!) and Shari treated me, at the conference Adeliz got me a shirt and there was cheese cake and more treats than we could eat back at home - I love my friends! And I love Peter for letting me go and spending time with all our babies!


1 comment:

Tiffany Nevil said...

Hurray! Bloggity updating! I was beginning to give up on you. Look at you catching up! You are already in October. He he he he he he...

Love you guys,
Tiff