Saturday, December 13, 2008

Aunt Sherri

When my family came for Thanksgiving my Aunt Sherri (who lived in WA my whole life, but now resides in CA, making me and her two sons the ONLY ones who live out of state - Thanks, Aunt Sherri!) was able to visit for a day. My kids are in love with her! They try to take her away and have her all to themselves. While she was here we had a photo competition, we all had 5 minutes to take a picture with the theme of "nature".


Bubba and Aunt Sherri snuggling on the couch.


Kivi had to take her on "a walk with our purses". She took her all the way to the school park - and it was cold! But they had matching scarves, so it was alright.


Here's the winning photo - from our photo competition.

Thanks for visiting us Aunt Sherri - too bad you missed the Top Chef competition!

No comments: