Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Orange County Fair!

The day after Buggy's wedding Shmee took Steve, Peter and I, and Mamacita and Pops to the Magic Castle, which was amazing. We saw lots of rope tricks and slight of hand tricks and I'm sure I figured most of them out, but there's no way I could ever do them. I just like to say I've got them figured out. No photos are allowed though, so no pics of that. 

On Wednesday, July 24th, Nonnie and I took all the kids to the Orange County Fair while the boys and Shmee went kite boarding. If you donated a book to a charity they gave you a free ticket! I love free! A free ride even came with each ticket!


Eben, Kivi, Jasper and I all rode the ferris wheel for the first time. 

Nonnie and Opal went on a dragon roller coaster. 

Berg chose a "monster truck" ride!

Pella didn't even use her ride ticket. We saw some animals and a huge garden and watched pigs race.

Then Nonnie treated us all to a yummy treat, Eben got a carmel apple, Kivi and Berg shared a funnel cake with berries and Opal, Jasper and Pella had kettle corn.
In the course of the day we lost and found Kivi's fedora and a Pella's right shoe, and permanently lost Pella's left shoe. Two out of three ain't bad. It was still a fun day at the fair in the OC.

No comments: